The rutts on this morning,

Guest Remmy

Guest Remmy

I went out for a bit of calling this morning I got up at 4.30 and was in the high seat for 5.00, it was a warm misty

morning with nothing moving about very still, I got settled into the seat and started a few feep calls waited ten mins then did another few, out of the tree line came a doe and a buck following her she came right up to the seat but the buck stopped behind a bush at eighty yds I could see his chest through a gap in the bush I placed the shot on his chest , he jumped ran 30yds and fell over to a nice hart shot, he was a very nice buck, weighed 35lb head and legs off,on my way home I stopped and watched a doe with two bucks chasing her, they were playing about in a field of corn, watched them for an hour then went for some breakfast, a good morning was had by all, rgds remmy

dsc00150lf9.jpg

dsc00147fd5.jpg

dsc00144re9.jpg

Well done that man!!!!!! ;):P

Glad you enjoyed the hunt , did you take any pictures of your beastie????

All the best.........................

RAY...................................... :D:P

Very nice!!!! ;):P

Well done buddy and thanks for sharing!!!!

All the best...................

RAY.......................... :D:P

No bad for a wanna jock ;):P

Ray have you been on the Ziiiiiiider????

Wish i had been mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:D

All the best Chris..........................

RAY.............................................. ;) ;)

Well done, and a nice looking buck too. How about sharing some pic's of your high seat as I am looking to build some on a nice bit of ground that my mate Doug has, as his farmer want's rid of some of the deer as they are causing him some distress.

Guest Remmy
Well done, and a nice looking buck too. How about sharing some pic's of your high seat as I am looking to build some on a nice bit of ground that my mate Doug has, as his farmer want's rid of some of the deer as they are causing him some distress.

pm sent with pics nigel. ;)

Guest Remmy

thanks kip your right there mate gets the blood pumping, going out again on friday for a stalk the weather is pants rain rain and more rain, friday looks good, theres a big boy i am after he's living down a rabbit hole at the moment i think, i can find the bugger anywhere,theres still a few young bucks needing cleaned up so there going into the freezer for some burgers and sausages for the back end rgds dave........... ;)

Guest Remmy
Cracking Buck remmy - I cant wait till next weekend when i get the chance to get a few, havn't shot one since april :D

there's plenty of time still left tulkyuk you will bump into a few before the does start, rgds remmy. :D

Archived