17 Rem Fireball

Deerless

I am now a desperate man as my local shop has let me down and not ordered the 17 fireball brass I requested (ordered 221 instead and expected me to form them into what is a factory round?)

Has anyone out there got any 17 fireball brass they are willing to part with or know of anyone, even a foreign dealer who would be willing to ship.

I finally have the rifle from Dasherman and need to fire it.

Ta Muchly

deerless,

go to saubier.com. There have been some threads about available fireball brass. Some guys will ship international, some won't.

If you already have dies it may just be easier to take the 221 brass that your dealer got in and form it down. Not hard, just another step (or three).

thanks

rick

midwayuk.com probably have it.

midwayuk.com probably have it.

Midway are out and it seems that no one in the states will ship international.

Dealer has agreed to size the 221 brass for me in return for 10 English pounds per 100 so now sorted. Thanks for the replies guys.

That brass has to go somewhere !, either a longer neck or a thicker one so if the OD is fine which in fairness it should be having used a bush on it then the ID need's measuring. This can be done with a normal micrometer. Loaded neck diameter needs to be at least 1 thou (.001) smaller than the rifles chamber neck.

A

Archived