one out of the two

foxshot

Had a look out last night for a bit of a shine on my local patch,weather was a bit crap but had a go anyhow,nothing at all spoted for the first hour or so ,thought it was going to be a no show the only problem with this area is the amount of shooters,dog men lamping these areas,anyhow walking back up the track there they were two sets of eyes down on the hedge line,wind was in the right direction so that wouldnt be a problem finaly got to where they were the field has white grass in it i could see the fox's one lying down the other sitting and looks like they were feeding on something so they didnt care about the lamp,had to position myself three times to get a clear shot at the one sitting couldnt see the other when i got down,got ready and gave a call with the wam this lifted the head of the one sitting and i sent the 50 grainer on it's way a satisfying thud and down it went,its mate was up and away stoping ocasionaly,but not long enough to get a shot off,on picking up the fox sure enough they were feeding on a sheep carcase so will return to see if i can it's matepicture057qe4.jpg

Guest Remmy

just had four fields cut this week so going out tonight for a lamp, not been seeing much because of the high cover, rutt still not started, weather looks bad but going out anyway, good shooting fox shot. remmy. ;)

A nice vixon there mate ,any cubs about there with her?

I was out last night with a new guy to the site (young1982) and we had a bit of sport B) , waiting for him to do a post so you can all have a read to see how we got on ;) ,

Looks like your gear and yourself got a soaking!!!

But it was well worth it by the look of it mate!!!! ;) ;)

All the best.......................

RAY.............................................. ;) ;)

Archived