a night out on the stubble

Sakoboomstick

on monday night popped out in the piddling rain for a bit of a plink on some rape stubble,

had a great laugh! shot 7 missed 1. :ph34r:

tac20007.jpg

went out again last night and shot another 6, no misses this time.

how are the rest of you guys getting on?

Alex thats good going, I have been shooting on stubbles a bit this week a couple of foxes and loads of pigeons and crows, longest pigeon has been 310 yards this week, cant wait ill the bigger fields are cut so I can push the range further.

Craig

Still shooting foxes down this way ,but they aint cut nothing yet cuz of the rain :ph34r: , I have 6 litters of cubs with vixons but just cant do much about them until they have cut, I can watch them through the bins, but when I do them I want to do it right from the word go :lol: , Vixon first then the cubs , that way they shouldnt cause to much of a problem :lol:

Nice pics mate looks like your having fun, have you shot many this year?

craig, having a great time with the .20 at the moment.

nemasis, only picked up the rifle end of april, bagged 36 foxes so far and a heap of rabbits.

on one of the farms i go on all the rape is cut and they are ready to hit the barley, i cant wait till the wheat is gone as well!

there are loads of foxes to go at yet, apart from the 15 ive had this week ive seen quite a few more knocking about.

nice going there mate we are just about to start cutting in the next day or so and there should be plenty of fun to be had with the .222 and the .243 when the crop is off the feilds good luck with the rest of them mate

Nice one mate,

Myself and jayfoxing had 10 a couple of weeks ago!! Best night sofar,, And a couple last night in the rain,, and the odd one with my hmr while out rabbiting,,,,

Never seen so many cubs as this year??? And boy are they causing some problems????

Bloody phone has not stopped ringing!!!!

Have to load up some more 65g v-max,,, That will sort the buggers out :ph34r::lol:

All the best Darrel

Archived