Remington 700P in .308 (bought in 2015)

Good evening,

I'm looking to sell my Remington 700 Police in .308 win, I would estimate it has had <300 rounds in total, this rifle is completely standard and hasn't been modified in any way.
The Rifle was purchased new this time last year an is in very good condition - I have kept the original box and papers that came with the rifle.
It comes complete with Warne 20MOA Rail, and was factory threaded 26" barrel.

I will be keeping the Scope, Moderator, Mounts and Bi-pod for my next rifle so they aren't included in the sale.
I have attached some images:

R700%202_zpsox7y49gt.jpg

R700%201_zpsgwzzcqna.jpg

I would like £Sold for Rifle. Collect in person or RFD to RFD. advertised elsewhere.

Mike

If only this came up for sale a week earlier, just spent all my fun money on car parts. Still interested though if it's still not sold come the end of the month.

If only this came up for sale a week earlier, just spent all my fun money on car parts. Still interested though if it's still not sold come the end of the month.

I know the feeling, I'm not in a rush to sell it as im away until the 16th May (at work). Starting a new job after this date so I might be away for 3 weeks from the end of May onwards.

No problem, I've got to take a look over an RPR yet before I make a decision. I'm at sea most of June/early July so there's no rush and my RFD has no dramas holding stuff for me. I'll let you know later in the month if it doesn't sell by then.

I'm still interested, just gotta wait out a while longer to see how much cash I'll have leftover at the end of the month. I'm in the RN, I'll probably end up offshore when I leave, I'd miss the sea pay too much!

Archived