couple of rabbits a good evenings shooting

22/250 foxer

here is a picture of some rabbits me, my mate and his little lad had about 3 weeks ago

think it was 23 or 25 in total i cant remember now ;)

just driving round a couple of fields on his shoot picking of some of the 3/4 grown ones and some of the full grown ones.

i was using my cz 22ll and he was using a annie 22lr he just got secondhand. its not the 1417 annie its the older one 1415 or 1416 ? something like that.

the bolt and trigger is just the same as my 1517 hmr. anyway he set it up 1st and as you all ways get from annie rifles

a good trigger and bolt and top accuracy. even his little lad shot two with it under his dads eye of course. the little lad is only 6 and get in a inch at 60 yards. :D

i had a 160 yard rabbit with the 22/250 i have not long got to. i dont shoot rabbits with it really as its a waste and i like to have rabbits to eat !. but a nice 160 yard shot is allways nice with a new rifle that im just getting use to ive just got to pick my mod up now for it and get some pratice in with it. im pretty pleaseed as the rifle is shooting all brands of ammo i have tryed well and my friend had a 1/4 inch group with cheap privi ammo at 100 yards so that was good.

ive just got to get use to the recoil of the rifle which im sure the mod will help me out with on that.

ive added a picture of a pigeon to which was shot at 200 yards with a 223 which my friend owns. the 55 gr federal softpoints

make a mess. and you cant say it isnt humane !!! B)

anyway here are the pictures

Image016.jpg

Image014.jpg

DSC05225.jpg

Archived