ONE THING LEAD TO ANOTHER

nemasis243

Been out this afternoon to get to grips with my new gun , I have had it a few weeks and am really getting a kick from using it.

I started out at a local Chicken Farm , the manager rang my for a chat and said get your ass down here for an hour.

We went out across the fields and sitting on a fence post was a young crow, a lovely safe shot with a steep bank behind it,

I ranged it at 380yrds ,did the ajustment and sent an 87grn vmax on its way .Pop as the round hit the crow ,sending it up in the air and feathers floating for a few minutes :P ,my mate was just standing there looking through my binos and wasp***ing him self laughing :lol: .

13072008152.jpg

Next a pigoen was out at 480yrds , on a post sitting there with not a care in the world , then ZAPP!

A mass of white/ greyblue feathers just exploded in the air, OH HOW I LOVE THIS GUN :wub:

From there I went down to where I took Dave 6MMBR the othernite ,to my mate Mark who is a Keeper on a small shoot,they just cut a field of silage and he thought we might see a cub about.

Drove into the field and 190yrds away was a fox looking straight at us from the base of a thick hedge, we turned the truck and bingo ,down it went :D .

Had a little call and a well on cub come out into the field and that had the same treatment,

So it was worth having a mooch about for a couple of hours ;)

13072008153.jpg

Guest northernchris

nice pics............................................................................

................................................................................

Great going Andy. I decided to give the local vermin a day off today after the hammering they took from Ray :wub:

Speak to you in the week about Friday.

With regard to your pics try altering your Photobucket settings to private.

Cheers

Dave

Hi Andy ,

Nice going there buddy and good to see them 87 v-max working well for your BR - just like Daves!!!! :wub::lol:

Just tried some in my 6PPC tonight on the lands and 10 thou off - she loves them with 10 thou off / a picture developing there with them 87s!!!!

All the best......................

RAY.................................. :P;)

Archived