Just Having A Quick Look About

nemasis243

Been out this evening with a very good mate who I do a lot of shooting with,who is a game keeper down in the corner of West Wales.

We were out having a look to see where cubs had been sited and where foxes had been taking Chickens from a farm :lol: .

Tommorow night I have a mate (6MMBR) comming down again for a bit of fox bashing and it was a good oppotunity to see were all the sheep and cattle are on the land .

I had told my mate about the new smoke pole but couldnt wait to see it in action, We spied a few rabbits across a valley about 550yrds away so set up dialed in squeezed off , the bunny was slightly lower than me and I didnt take this into consideration and went about 1/2" over its back.

My mates words were " Cluckinng Bell ", as he said that I had taken 2clicks for and was sending another 87grns of pure deep joy towards Mr.Fluffy :lol:

All I can say he didnt like it :lol:

Then on the way back to the yard we came a cross a large carrion crow sitting in the field with not a care in the world, window down,rest on mirror, chamber round and YE- Ha Mr Crow had a center parting , it wasnt a long shot only about 150 but man those Vmax dont half tear them a new ass hole :wub:

10072008149.jpg

Hopefully we will have a bit of a write up on Saturday for you,

Later Andy

Nice one Andy!!!!!! :wub::lol:

I bet your mate could not be leave his eyes!! :lol:

You and Dave have some fun tomorrow night :lol: , i shall miss being there with you guys!!! :D :D

All the best........................

RAY..................................... ;) ;)

Will miss the jokes mate , get back up here after the summer , Simon was on the phone today saying theres about 3000acres up the mountains to do when you come down later in the year.

Hopefully Dave will have a bit of fun tommorow :lol: .

Oh ye you know the piece who left the cowboy boot prints on the inside roof of the car ,she was working in a shop I went in to today and was very chatty,apparently the new boyfriend is a bit of a control freak and gets a bit jealous thats why she wasnt very chatty the other night.

Had a bit of trip down memory lane with her , ah memories :lol::lol::lol:

Good shooting Andy, those 87 Vmax are awesome performers :lol:

Looking forward to tonight :lol:

Doesn't the train go to Haverfordwest :lol: Ray could be up by 10pm :lol: have a nights lamping and pop him on the first train in the morning Debbie wouldn't even know he's gone :lol:

See you at Ians later.

Cheers

Dave

Quote Nemasis.. "get back up here after the summer , Simon was on the phone today saying theres about 3000acres up the mountains to do when you come down later in the year"

3000 acres ?? :rolleyes: Damn..! makes the permissions i shoot look like back yards.. The largest i ever had was 1200 and that was so flat i had to climb trees to ensure a sound backstop in case of shoot throughs when using a centerfire..

The largest i have now is 100 acres. That's scattered with paddocks, many of which have horses in so a rimfire is all i dare use so as not to spook the fillies..

Oh to be in a mountainous region.. :huh:

Will miss the jokes mate , get back up here after the summer , Simon was on the phone today saying theres about 3000acres up the mountains to do when you come down later in the year.

Hopefully Dave will have a bit of fun tommorow ;) .

Oh ye you know the piece who left the cowboy boot prints on the inside roof of the car ,she was working in a shop I went in to today and was very chatty,apparently the new boyfriend is a bit of a control freak and gets a bit jealous thats why she wasnt very chatty the other night.

Had a bit of trip down memory lane with her , ah memories :rolleyes: :lol

Hi Andy ,

Will sure look forward to that!!!! ;) ;)

That piece of land that Simon had is just pure stunning like the rest of the scenery there in Wales!! ;) ;)

As for miss cowboy boots - you sure done well there captin!!! :huh:

Dave ,

I think if i came up just for the night ( which i would love too!! ) , i would miss my lift to work on the morning at 06.10 / now that would be a bugger!!! :lol: :lol:

Have a good night lads!!!

All the best...................

RAY................................................

Cheers Ray had an excellent day yesterday, got home 4.30am :huh: so have only just surfaced.

Will do a bit of a write up once I come round a bit :rolleyes:

As Andy said you have to get down here again.

Cheers

Dave

Archived