What a result !!!

Asked my pal who runs the local recycle plant if he ever hets in any large chiller units. He tells me in three years he aint ever seen anything capable of hanging roe in. Four days later he phones me up and tells me to come round with the trailer. He has only gone and taken in an industrial size free standing chiller on coaster wheels. Not sure if it works or not i took it home and put on a new cable. After leaving it for 5 hours for the gases to settle i turned it on. It only went and worked didnt it !!! Digital display read 18 deg and within 30 mins it was down to -1 deg. What a result.

Went out today and knocked up a quick frame that would sit on the rails within the chiller. Holds three roe without squashing or anything.

Check it out...........

before.jpg

after.jpg

after1.jpg

Ads... :unsure:

couldnt believe my luck. Same one went for £200 at the local mart on tuesday night. A big pepsie double door one went for £400. ;)

Ads

Well done!

I was at Scone last weekend looking at something that wasn’t much bigger but it wouldn’t give you much change out of £2K.

Nice to get a bargain now and then.

Regards

Steve

Yeah i was down there both weekend days and was eyeing up the chillers. Got back home monday and got the call...Should have asked the wife for a quicky that night..My luck must have been in that day. :wub::lol::lol:

Archived