A very big thankyou!!!

varminter

Now home from wales ,

I would like to thank Dave and his wife for their hospitality , i had great company / food and coversations with them!!! ;)

Andy for the great company / food / my cracking shirt to comemorate my holiday!!!! :)

You all have made this a very special holiday for me , what with good varminting / foxing forays / great laughs and conversations / and good eating too!!! :lol::D

I shall never forget what you all have done for me and if you are ever in cornwall - please make sure you look me up!!! :o

Had some great shooting and made great friends too!!!

Can"t thank you guys enough for what you arranged for my stay with you , shall miss ya!!!!! :D:D

Take care and keep in touch...............

All the best.....................

RAY.......................................... ;):(

Thanks RAY your welcome any time :)

OH and thanks for the tip of spraying the back of the sheep with a road marker, so you know the ones that Kick,

It was great to get a lesson from a real PRO ;)

Thanks RAY your welcome any time :lol:

OH and thanks for the tip of spraying the back of the sheep with a road marker, so you know the ones that Kick,

It was great to get a lesson from a real PRO :unsure:

disgusting!!! now none of the sheep are safe in wales either!! rays d.n.a goes country wide!! :huh::lol:

To be honest !!! that was the best account of vamint shooting that has been on the internet sofar???

Well done lads and thank you for sharing your outings with us all???

F2n :D

Thanks Darrel :lol:

Was a pleasure to share it with you guys , always have thought of this site as a on-line magazine............ :D

All the best my mate...............

RAY..................................... :D:lol:

disgusting!!! now none of the sheep are safe in wales either!! rays d.n.a goes country wide!! :wub:

Hi Trevor :lol:;)

Your certainly right there buddy , thats why i wear trainers when hunting - so they can"t hear me sneak up!!!!!!!!! :lol

All the best.................................

RAY.......................................... :D;)

Archived