bordom pays off

dscf0025bv6.jpg

well nowt on the box last night so went for a wander on my local farm,now i know the surounding areas carry a fair few roe deer its just being in the right place at the right time and catch one on my ground,last night i was in the right place at the right time,after walking down a deep gutter to aproach the area where i was hopeing to see something i spoted a roe buck unfortunatley he spoted me at the same time so it was a mexican stand off,eventualy he started to move to some cover,my chanance to move to a good shooting position got down and waited ,and waited and waited then he showed at about eighty yards cross hairs on him and down he went,not exactly a great buck but a buck all the same,then the hard slog back to the 4x,driving back up the track, Ted Nugent hunt songs(fread bear playing)on the cd player, a lovely night and a freshly shot deer in the back totaly chilled out what more could anyone ask for

Guest 308Panther

A properly chilled and poured Guinness comes to mine....And a cute wench to serve it. <_<

Nice Buck!!

308Panther

Guest 308Panther

;)

Blame my ancestors..They were from County Limerick.

And the swill they are passin off for beer over here

ya cant blame one for wantin a Guiness...

We have a few micro breweries that make a passable drink

but for the last 22 years I ve enjoyed Guiness....That is when I do actually take the

time to relax enough to have a drink.

We have 3 sets of rules for drink...

Under 21....zero tolerance...if found drinking or drunk,you will be ticketed..

21 and over...General pop allowed to drink...but limit for legal driving is .08 on a breathalyzer.

CDL holders(commercial drivers license) and this is where I fall in....Legal limit is .03...basically one drink.

And I dont like to ruin a perfectly good day off with a hangover....so its rare I drink.I like to spend my days off on the gun range or huntin if a season is open....or flyfishing.

308Panther

Archived