Nikon Monarch E RRP £763 yours for £285 inc delivery

PRICE REDUCED BY £50This scope has a RRP of £763 and is selling now on Uttings for £379 plus postage. I have owned it from new and used it a few times abroad for driven hunts where it has been superb. Low magnification of 1.1 - 4 means you keep both eyes open and pick up your target with ease, excellent for short to middle distance comes with all paperwork, box,instructions and eye caps. If I am really finicky the turret cap has a little wear mark on the edge but I doubt you will notice. I am only selling as it is now surplus to requirements I have treated myself to a new rifle and scope, another Nikon which I can use on a 500 yard range. This scope is great for foxing I have used it at half moon with no lights Mounts are not included but insured delivery is £235 Bank Transfer or cash on collection , PayPal OK but will be more to cover fees any questions fire away
Internet Blurb
Benefit from the wide field of view and versatile power range that makes the Nikon Monarch E 1.1-4x24 Rifle Scope ideally suited for short and medium range shooting. The low 1.1x magnification is just right for short distance targets, such as deer and feral pigs. The 24mm objective diameter features a large 6mm exit pupil at 4x, great for low-light conditions. hand windage and elevation adjustments combine with a quick-focus eyepiece to increase speed and convienience with minimum motion. Guaranteed waterproof, fogproof, and shockproof.
reticle_4b.pngScroll down for actual pictures of scope

P1020320_zpsk3ltp9c6.jpg

P1020319_zpsx4jrhwlv.jpg

P1020318_zps8rghxjoo.jpg

Archived