Wildcat Evolution

Mine replaced a shot out Atec Maxim and the evo is far superior. It's about the same weight but the noise attenuation is much better. Also the build quality and design is much better than the Maxim.

It heats up quite quickly if you're firing quickly in competition with a timed element but also cools quickly.

It strips and cleans easily.

I also like the modular design. I can get a base section with a different thread pattern and share the baffles with another rifle.

I have two friends with them and they both love them too. They both use them for fox and deer.

Mine replaced a shot out Atec Maxim and the evo is far superior. It's about the same weight but the noise attenuation is much better. Also the build quality and design is much better than the Maxim.

It heats up quite quickly if you're firing quickly in competition with a timed element but also cools quickly.

It strips and cleans easily.

I also like the modular design. I can get a base section with a different thread pattern and share the baffles with another rifle.

I have two friends with them and they both love them too. They both use them for fox and deer.

Many thanks for that, I like the idea of the modular system, for £320 i can get the mod in .22 with 1/2" unf thread, and a diffuser and bridge in .243 18/1" for my T3 varmint,

Adrian

Hi,

I just done the very thing. So now have one wildcat Evolution in .243 and just purchased a .22 diffuser (£55) I think the bridge was £45 so for £300 I have a moddy which will fit my .204/.223/.243. Rear bushes were £6 each however appears the barrel profile on my .243 and .223 were almost identical so one bush suffices for two weapons.

I had only a little use but seems to be excellent and very significant weight reduction cf Predator 8. Easy to strip and clean, wash in warm soapy water.

Very impressed seems to be a very well thought out product and colour coded diffuser is a good idea.

Also minimal change in POI when I fitted to .243.

D

Archived