Steyr Mannlicher Pro Varmint .223

Hi

Did this come from the factory with that barrel? It's really nice looking rifle, I do love steyrs and that is seriously making me think of selling my t3 1-8 and taking this. What sort of shot count?

Cheers

It's factory if you look on sportsman gun centre they are selling them new with the fluted stainless barrel. It's had approx 400 rounds through it

It's factory if you look on sportsman gun centre they are selling them new with the fluted stainless barrel. It's had approx 400 rounds through it

Priced reduced to £875

Hi,

I am looking for a .223 but my budget ( set by the boss) is £500 I can get to £750 without telling her.

I appreciate this is less than you're looking for. I have a Tikka T3 lite in stainless lined up for £500 from a dealer but have to admit I do like the Steyrs.

My nos is: 07850 787796

Cheers Steve.

Hi,

I am looking for a .223 but my budget ( set by the boss) is £500 I can get to £750 without telling her.

I appreciate this is less than you're looking for. I have a Tikka T3 lite in stainless lined up for £500 from a dealer but have to admit I do like the Steyrs.

My nos is: 07850 787796

Cheers Steve.

Sold subject to the usual

Archived