BOBS NIGHTMARE

nemasis243

Bob was so exicited about getting his new Remingtom 270winchester,so off he went to try and shoot a bear.He travelled all the way up to Alaska and found a small brown bear and shot it , it dropped like a stone ,Bob was so pleased that it dropped it on the spot.Next thing there was a tap on Bobs shoulder he turned round to see a big Black bear standing there.

The black bear said "that was one big mistake , that brown bear was my cousin and in gonna give you two choices,either I mawl you to death or we have sex"

After thinking about it for a while Bob decided to bite the bullet and let the bear have sex with him.

Bob was sore for weeks but vowed revenge, he traded the 270win in for a 300win mag. and returned to the area that he got done by the bear.

Sure enough here was the Bear, Bob got him in the scope and BOOM the big black bear lay dead on the ground, Bob was grinning from ear to ear.

Next thing was a tap on the should BOB looked round and there was the biggest Grizzly you ever seen , the grizzly said that was a very very big mistake that was my cousin and I am gonna give you two choices ,either I mawl you to death or we have sex, Bob turned round and gritted his teeth.

After seven months Bob could just about walk again and vowed to get revenge on that Grizzly, he took the 300win mag and changed it for a 50cal and returned to the same place , here was the Grizzly , Bob lined him up and BOOM, take that you F====R Bob shouted jumping with joy.

Next thing there was a tap on Bobs shoulder, Bob closed his eyes and under his breath said "OH S**T", he turned round and standing there was this massive Polar Bear,

The Polar Bear looked at him and said " Addmit it Bob you dont just come here for he hunting do you?"

I 'll stick to my .308's.....and if that dont work....

Whatever is chasin me is gonna be to busy slippin in my that which promotes growth and vigour to catch me...

Good thought for the day :blink:

Archived