Good reloading book to read??

skull hooker

Hi Fellas

Wondering if you could recommend an intermediate reloading book. I have based all I know about reloading (very basic) on a book called the ABC of reloading by Bill Chevalier, an American. I'd like to go a little deeper into it now, with particular reference to UK deerstalking and varmint calibres.

Any ideas?

Cheers, Skully

+1 on Glen Zediker's book, but I wouldn't describe it as a "light read". But probably the most comprehensive.

Check out Nathan Fosters book "A Practical Guide to Reloading", of ballistic studies.

Another book to consider though it covers more than reloading is Tony Boyer's "The Book on Rifle Accuracy".

Hope this helps,

Briar

I'll second the book by Nathan Foster and add everything you can find from the guru here, Laurie. Also online, The Rifleman's Journal by German A. Salazar at the riflemansjournal.blogspot.com, a wealth of information.

Thanks fells. Ill look them up

I'll second the book by Nathan Foster and add everything you can find from the guru here, Laurie. Also online, The Rifleman's Journal by German A. Salazar at the riflemansjournal.blogspot.com, a wealth of information.

Has Laurie actually written a book?

Archived