A bit of a laugh

nemasis243

Two blokes are down to the local shooting range and have one hell of a day shooting targets out to 500yrds,

They are packing all their gear up and putting it in to the back of their cars , when a hearse comes crawling down the road followed by a load of cars with the funeral procession.

John ,takes his hat off , bows his head and says "MAY GOD GREET YOU AND MAY YOU REST IN PEASE".

The other guy says "John I only met you here today and by your actions I can see that your are a very respectfull and sensetive person".

John turns round to him and says "It was the least I could do , I was married to her for 28years" :D

Two blokes are down to the local shooting range and have one hell of a day shooting targets out to 500yrds,

They are packing all their gear up and putting it in to the back of their cars , when a hearse comes crawling down the road followed by a load of cars with the funeral procession.

John ,takes his hat off , bows his head and says "MAY GOD GREET YOU AND MAY YOU REST IN PEASE".

The other guy says "John I only met you here today and by your actions I can see that your are a very respectfull and sensetive person".

John turns round to him and says "It was the least I could do , I was married to her for 28years" :o

:D:D sounds like my sort of guy :D

Archived