Anything will do

Guest rogern

Guest rogern

I was sent these pics from a friend in Canada.

Mmmm this looks interesting

Pic1.jpg

Smells ok too and no-one looking

Pic2.jpg

Yeeee Haaaaa

Pic3.jpg

Love it!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:;)

Thanks for that.............. :D :D

All the best......

RAY............................ :D :D

Love it!!!!!!!!!:D :D

Thanks for that.............. :D :D

All the best......

RAY............................ :D;)

thats it!!!! no statue is safe now that varminter has that!!!!!!!!!!! ,hey ray theirs a very nice model of a pig in cambourne musuem!!! :rolleyes:;)

thats it!!!! no statue is safe now that varminter has that!!!!!!!!!!! ,hey ray theirs a very nice model of a pig in cambourne musuem!!! :D:D

And only you would know that Millpool, I knew you were hard but I didn't realise you are that hard, hell the rest of us aint brave enough to get out of our cars in Camborne pard, so that would explain a few things :rolleyes: so would would you like to explain how you come to meet the pig?????? :D I heard she will only go out with desperate Cornishmen, guess she must have needed the chips or did she just feel sorry for the old cockney fellow ;)

And only you would know that Millpool, I knew you were hard but I didn't realise you are that hard, hell the rest of us aint brave enough to get out of our cars in Camborne pard, so that would explain a few things :D so would would you like to explain how you come to meet the pig?????? :D I heard she will only go out with desperate Cornishmen, guess she must have needed the chips or did she just feel sorry for the old cockney fellow :D

i,m only going on hearsay ,i would never venture out after dark in camborne!!! i drive through,doors locked ,and i hope i get through i,makes you wonder how the explorers felt when going into uncharted lands!!!!! ;):rolleyes:

:D "i

i,m only going on hearsay ,i would never venture out after dark in camborne!!! i drive through,doors locked ,and i hope i get through i,makes you wonder how the explorers felt when going into uncharted lands!!!!! :P:D

:blink: "i

Tell the truth Millpooll, we all know your telling porkies :blush: cos we all know how to tell when a cockney is liing, cos his lips are movin' :lol:

Archived