help needed for the good guys

some of you will know that i have been on here for a long time and would do any thing to help any one and whilst lately i have been busy and not had time to visit often an post i have popped on to see whats going down .

i am trying to help a bunch of guys who are putting everything on the line to go help the displaced women and children in syria and help with training the Peshmerga and fight isis.

they are in need of weapons cleaning kits, knifes, scopes, mounts and any thing else you can spare how ever small or big.

i went through my gear and was amazed how much pouches, chest rig, back pack, smock, knives, buff,belts camelbak,bipod etc etc i had spare, it mounted up and cleared some space

they need gear and a little cash to go help these people get there homes back and stop this evil

please help in any way you can, they havent long before they deploy

visit shar williams on facebook to read more and find the links of where to donate or ask questions, there are a couple of other links to visit but here is one http://fnd.us/c/2yww8 hope it works

i have been in contact with these guys for a little while now one since before it become public and it is all legit, its been in newspapers, news etc

thank you for your help

jamie webb

Archived