target single stage trigger

the target trigger version of our single stage trigger for the remington 700 action and custom 700 footprint actions is now avalible and due to a new sear design will down to a safe 1oz pull weight and up to a max 10oz

please ring 01548856742 for more details

review coming asap

John sent me a trigger middle of last week, Its looks very nice and the internals are very simple and well nade.

I have fitted the Trigger to several actions, Dolphin, Nesika, BAT, Stiller and Barnard S, it fitted all of them with no

hassle or fettling required. Some trigger hangers ( Nesika) needed very small amount of opening with a file at the rear.

The trigger worked faultlessly on all the actions and felt crisp and light. It was easy to adjust and set weight of pull

Well Done DCR this is a cracking product

Mik

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting news John.

However I'm still awaiting any news on the left handed versions of the single stage triggers announced last November or the two stage triggers announced in March. So far no responses. The other two threads haven't been updated for ages.

So far none of these items even appear on the DCR website. Getting more and more disillusioned.

THE WEBSITE IS BEING UPDATED IF YOU LOOK ON OUR ADVERTISING BANNER THERE IS A LINK TO THE WEBSITE THAT WILL SHOW OUR TELEPHONE NUMBER FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME A CALL TO DISCUSS THE TRIGGER YOU ARE AFTER

Archived