Scope Torch Mounts and switches

I have just got permission to have a crack at a massive warren which is destroying some local crops near me. I want to mount my Ledwave XP1 Trooper onto my scope but I am struggling to find a decent set. Can anyone recommend? I would go for a full on belt mounted lamp but I'm saving for a new gun, so my ledwave will have to do.

Pressure switch that came with the torch, either press on/press off or press on/off on release, I use the same mount with a T20 fitted with a doubler on my HMR with the normal rear push button switch. Both torches are held solid, even when transported on the quad in a gun rack

I have just got permission to have a crack at a massive warren which is destroying some local crops near me. I want to mount my Ledwave XP1 Trooper onto my scope but I am struggling to find a decent set. Can anyone recommend? I would go for a full on belt mounted lamp but I'm saving for a new gun, so my ledwave will have to do.

Hi Mauser,

Drop me an e-mail to mail@nvscopes.com with your address and I'll send you a care package to sort you out.

Cheers

Clive

Archived