CZ452 American Varmint 20" .17 HMR in Laminate Thumbhole Stock full set up

After much thought I have decided to sell my HMR, it sits in a very nice Elk Ridge laminate Thumbhole stock with adjustable butt plate, sSat on the rifle is an MTC Mamba 4-16x50 SF scope with an illuminated G4A ret which is perfect for this flat shooting calibre and it has a very effective ASE Utra Moderator.

It is an accurate little rifle that I would like to keep hold of but I need to free up some cash as I am starting to get into the target side of things more and since getting the Hornet this gun hasn't really made it out of the cabinet.

post-13878-0-68017200-1427115024_thumb.jpg

post-13878-0-69085800-1427115041_thumb.jpg

Condition wise this has been a working gun so it is not perfect with a couple of minor marks to the stock, the worst being on the rosewood fore-end, I can photo this if anyone wants to see it but with a little effort it could be removed. The metal work is in very good condition and with just a little scuffing on the underside of the barrel that from memory you only notice with the action out of the stock. The scope is in good condition though there is slight wear to the finish in places and the MTC badge has fallen off at some point, lenses are very good and everything works as it should. 1 x metal 5 shot magazine included.

For Rifle and Moderator Only £325.00 face to face

For Full set up £500.00 face to face to include
Rifle
Scope and Rings
Cleaning rod, jag & brush
Possum Boreguide
Boresnake

I will RFD at buyers cost, advertised elsewhere

Archived