A couple from Thetford

Guest northernchris

Guest northernchris

I had the chance of an evening and morning stalk over in Norfolk yesterday,needless to say i jumped at the chance. :ph34r: As Steve was back over from France few a few days i thought it would be a good chance to get him his 1st Roebuck.

My 2 beasts,also had 2 muntie bucks but my camera went flat so no pics :(

Thetford002.jpg

Thetford003.jpg

And Steves 1st buck,he was over the moon,you would think he had just won the world cup all over again :D

Thetford007.jpg

All in all a cracking trip :D i ended up with 4 beasts,Steve had 3 and Kev got 2.

Guest northernchris

Andy yep Steve was useing the Cooper with the shortened "A-TEC" as Northants police hadnt sent his EFP back over to him in time for his flight over so his rifles were stuck over there :D

Well done guys!!!! :D:ph34r:

I bet hes over the moon and has a memory that will last him a lifetime!!! :(

All the best...................

RAY...................................... :D :D

• 4 weeks later...
I had the chance of an evening and morning stalk over in Norfolk yesterday,needless to say i jumped at the chance. :P As Steve was back over from France few a few days i thought it would be a good chance to get him his 1st Roebuck.

My 2 beasts,also had 2 muntie bucks but my camera went flat so no pics ;)

Thetford002.jpg

Thetford003.jpg

And Steves 1st buck,he was over the moon,you would think he had just won the world cup all over again ;)

Thetford007.jpg

All in all a cracking trip :blink: i ended up with 4 beasts,Steve had 3 and Kev got 2.

hi there i have a few questions on your sako custom ,what barrel what cal and how do like the mc millan stock ,,as i am getting one built like it walther match ,mc millan green ,black dura coat action .in .270 regards john

Guest northernchris

Hi John

The stock does what it says on the tin,barrel wise its a Lother 1-8.5" twist calibre is 6.5 Swede ;)

Cheers Chris

Archived