Blue printed remington 700 ,308 win.

For sale my Remington 700 is a blue printed action, chambered and blue printed by Ronin has an rely good rep on UKV it has a true flight 22" light palma barrel threaded with18-1 thread and a 1-12 twist, Jewel trigger, third eye tactical 20 MOA rail, I am only selling the rifle as going for a full custom but I wouldn't mind keeping or selling on the stock as it is and accuracy International it comes with the original skins and viper skins too, it is my stalking rifle but is more of an tactical set up, but don't do that mush stalking so take it to my local club mostly, don't keep a round count but it will have no more than 400-450 round at max, I do have a bore scope and you are welcome to have a look is like new. I got the rifle about 3+/- years ago and still like new. load info it loves A max's 46gr of N-140 for 155 gr A max and 43gr of N-140 for the 168 gr A max for targets and 165 soft points for hunting.

The rifle will shoot 1/4" groups when I am having and good day never shoots more then 1/2" group with my reloads even wen I having a bad day, and you are more than welcome to see it shoot. Photos to big to load up so if interested I will email you photos. I all Ready purchased the parts for my new build so Selling for bargin price of £1050 + post to RFD if needed, so I can get my 1 for 1 in before I go back to work.

Jonathan.

Archived