Chicken killer

Gran

One of our local farms neighbour had 36 chickens killed one night & he was worried for his fancy ducks he keeps so we made a concerted effort to bag it but several nocturnal visits yielded bugger all.

We were being told he had seen it on several occasions on the farm so we made a plan :blink:

We bagged half a dozen bunnies & I double wrapped them in Morrisons finest carrier bags & left them in the greenhouse for a week.Last night we baited several likely spots but he had cut one field so that was nominated as "most likely".

We dropped one particularly smelly bunny in the field about 10yds into the gateway & retreated 100yds back into the other field & got set up on a trailer.

While catching up with mid week gossip we waited for 20 minutes & sure enough an old dog fox came straight to the bait,he clocked us but didn't seem bothered.

I had to reach up to load the round & flip the covers up but he was still there,he grabbed at the bunny but dropped it straight away,I expect he punched a hole through the stomach & it was enough to make him come up for air. :lol:

He dropped instantly with a boiler room shot, we waited for 10 mins to see if anything else showed but took the piccy & withdrew to another position & a cuppa.

Farmer is well chuffed to have us bag this one.

Gran.

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/44/less...enkillerfk0.jpg

Always good to keep the farmer happy especialy when they cause the damage like that,good going Gran

Hi Keith,

Good going on the fox fella, always satisfying to get a problem fox.

Keep up the good work mate.

You have PM.

All the best,

Jay.

Archived