Ruger 10/22 Carbine.

Here it is, the AK47 of the .22 world... Simple & reliable!

I have used this as my 'truck' gun... It's short so it turns on a dime.

The barrel is 12.25" (31cm) and the overall length is 31.5" (80cm)

By the time you add the Sak moderator on, (which is included in the sale) you're at 36.75" (93.5cm)

I've only used CCI subs with this gun... It shoots straight and cycles with no drama!

It's nice and quiet too, helped out by the Tough Buffer I have used to replace the recoil pin! (Also reduces the already tiny recoil of this rifle!)

It comes with a UTG full length weaver mount which gives you more choice of mounting positions for your scope & accessories! (I also have the original dovetail rail)

The trigger on this rifle is smooth... Better than any 10/22 I've fired before! It has an extended mag release & it's had the 'Auto Bolt Release' modification done to it!

It comes with one standard Ruger BX10 magazine.

The stock overall is in good condition. To be fair, I've had the rifle in a number of different stocks and not used the original all that much!

I'm looking for £265 & like most would prefer a 'Face To Face' ... If this is not possible then RFD fees are at buyers cost.

Advertised elsewhere.

All the best. Jay

(Just tried to upload pics with no joy... They can be sent on request, but I will post some pics when I get to my PC!)

Archived