Up for sale is my Tikka T3 Varmint .260 Rem, it has a 24" barrel screw cut 5/8"x18 and is fitted with a R0&dale muzzle brake a flush slotted brake will also be supplied.

It is fitted in an MDT Tac21 chassis which has an LMT SOPMOD collapsible butt LMT grip 2 front mounted Magpul rails with LMT covers. also supplied are 2 x 10rd mags one AI and 1 MDT, as well as the bipod

The scope and rings are not included im looking for £1600 to go towards my next rifle.

Sorry for the crap pics I will sort some better ones out ASAP any questions please ask the rifle has fired approx. 1000 rds

imagejpg1-4.jpgimagejpg5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

That looks very nice indeedy!

I'm after a .260Rem, but I've been lazy in getting the variation - Even after the FEO said he couldn't see there being a problem as i'm in a rifle club and have land cleared to .308.

I could kick myself at this moment in time :(

It'll no doubt be gone when I get mine sorted, But in the hope it's not.......

What's the round count, what have you found to be the best/most accurate load?

Also have you owned it from new?

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie

My best load so far is with 139gr Lapua scenars, with 37gr of N140, although this isn't a published load it works, and by sheer coincidence it is the same load that another member of our club has settled for with his 6.5x47.

The rifle has had around 1000 rds through it, I bought it from a dealer sort of second hand, the previous owner having only put around 50 rds through it as the rifle was too heavy for his needs.

PM on its way

• 2 weeks later...

Archived