The second rifle I'm looking to 'rationalise' is my 22BR. This was built by Neil Mckillop on an RPA single shot action with a Pacnor super match barrel in 12 twist fully bedded by Neil into a MacMillan Varmint stock. The action has a 20 Minute rail on top. The barrel is screw cut M14x1 with an invisible thread cap. Round count around 300 Pics below:

IMG_1039_zps567241ed.jpg

IMG_1040_zps26a9857e.jpg

IMG_1041_zps56552903.jpg

This rifle is extraordinarily precise and the only reason I'm selling it is that Neil is currently building me another rifle in 22BR with a different spec and I can't justify having two rifles in the same calibre. I was shooting 40 grain Vmax over varget which shot incredibly and accounted for the best 3 shot group I have ever shot (I had 5 to try but bottled it after the first 3, see below and you will understand why!)

22br002_zps76256304.jpg

Have done a little development with 50 grain Blitzkings over N135 which looks very promising too. Again seriously interested buyers are welcome to test shoot the rifle on my range.

Price for Rifle and rail only is £1750. The scope is not for sale. Any questions please ask.

Cheers

Rich

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Rich,

Please feel free to call me a cheeky bugger but I currently have a rifle budget of £1250 and just wondered if that would be anywhere near? Immediate payment.

Regards

Howard

I will include an ASE Utra Jet Z with the rifle which has had approx 450 rounds through it. I would like to shift this rifle fairly quickly so would consider sensible offers.

Cheers
Rich

Archived