Oregon Sniper Challenge 2015- Now taking entries

steel rain

Mods apologies if this not the correct section for this, I do not see anywhere else it could go?

Cold Bore Competitions is expanding our entire operation and we will be launching our new company called Cold Bore Operations (www.coldboreops.com) on January 1st, 2015. This expansion will see us jumping into the training arena with various classes which will be open to LE officers and members of the US military. Our cadre is comprised of a group of military special operations instructors (Navy SEAL's, Army SF and Air Force PJ's) that have over 65 years in special operations and advanced SWAT snipers/sniper instructors that have over 45 years of combined experience and knowledge. We will continue to run various competitions such as the Oregon Sniper Challenge and I know that many of you are submitting your 2015 vacations so I just wanted to put out a little update on us and our upcoming competition so that you could start planning ahead.

Event Info.

2015 Oregon Sniper Challenge (Military/Law Enforcement)
Date: June 12-14th
Cost $250.00 (per shooter)
50 shooters total
This event is by invitation only (selection will be done on Feb 1st)

If selected for this competition your participation will afford you the opportunity to test your skills against fellow Military and Law Enforcement snipers from all over the world. We are confident that by having such an elite group of shooters on the firing line that it will make for a very exciting competition and we thank you for your support and for “always answering the call”. To provide you with the most professional event possible our cadre is comprised of current Law Enforcement Officers (Advanced SWAT Sniper graduates/instructors) who are eager to test your mind, body and marksmanship skills in actual field conditions with courses of fire that are relevant to your mission. Stress inoculation, fatigue, low-light conditions, KIMS games, Observation exercises, command fire exercises, rapid target engagements, PT test, UKD, movers, range estimation drills, field sketches, barricade shooting and vehicle supported positions are but a few of the things that you will face. In addition, through out the weekend we will have several brief (10-15 minute) seminars which will be given by our participants which will be a great time to compare TTP's with guys from other agencies and countries.

"Sponsor Day" will be held on Friday the 12th where we will have the entire facility set aside for our sponsors to show off their products to both our shooters and to the public (please contact me if you would like to sponsor the event). The event will take place on Saturday and Sunday culminating in our awards ceremony that will be catered by none other that Chuck Mawhinney himself. "Chuck's meat can't be beat".

Please note the following event rules (additional event rules will be posted on our website):

o .308 caliber rifles only.

o Factory ammunition only (no reloads).

o Muzzle velocity not to exceed 2700 FPS (we will chronograph your rounds at random. If you exceed the velocity restrictions you will be disqualified from the event).

o International shooters must obey all I.T.A.R. laws when selecting items off of the prize table.

o International shooters must provide their own “team” translator who can explain all courses of fire in detail.

Civilian entries are taken based on a small number of places available

If you are interested in entering the competition please shoot me a pm

All the Best

Graham

Archived