Accuracy International AWSM .338 LM - Folding Stock

For Sale:-

• 1x Accuracy International AWSM .338 LM - Mint Condition, bought from new.
  • 27 inch Fluted Border Barrel 1:11 twist
  • Tactical Muzzle Brake
  • Only fired 250 rds (very little use)
  • Comes with 2 x 5rd mags
  • Folding stock
  • Rear mono-pod
  • Picatinny Rail
  • B-Square Bubble Level
  • Accuracy sub half MOA, in the right hand will produce 1/4 MOA groups Cost £4600.00 new
  • Ase Utra SL7 Moderator also available (ceracoted black with thermal cover) cost £325.00 for sale at £250
  • Rifle for sale at £3600.00
  • Scope not included

FullSizeRender_zps5f2bcfe1.jpg

FullSizeRender-2_zps08da63e3.jpg

Hi Luke,

I found the best system was to take off muzzle brake and use an effective and robust mod.

As the AI AWSM we use in the army the only weekness was the mod - as it's made of aluminium and has a short opperational life span of 6 month as it was desigened as a weight saving measure.

As the AI AWSM we use in the army the only weekness was the mod - as it's made of aluminium and has a short opperational life span of 6 month as it was desigened as a weight saving measure.

Really? I haven't had an issue with the life span, the O ring need replacing from time to time esp as the buggers never grease them.

Where did you get the rear folding stock with that pattern of monopod? Thats the first iv seen within the civi market.

Hi Luke,

I found the best system was to take off muzzle brake and use an effective and robust mod.

Thanks LRC. I'm not interested in the rifle, but I am the mod if you're selling it separately. I'll have a think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived