Scott Country Black Friday Special Offers

Mash67, not sure what was said as was not on the forum over the weekend, however if you have an issue with an order, please contact us directly on info@scottcountry.co.uk or you can call me personally on 01556 50 3175 and we will jump through hoops to resolve your issue.

We were simply inundated with Black Friday orders, and had a huge response, which meant we were still processing orders on Friday evening.

It is simply unavoidable that some people were unable to get some items they had ordered as we had multiple people buying multiple items at the same time,

We processed all orders on a strictly, first in, first out basis, and no one was treated any differently.

Generally all orders processed that we could allocate were shipped the same day, and we have had a huge number of people get their items the next day (some even Saturday) and have been over the moon with our service,

Again if there is something I can do for you perhaps on another item, I will do what I can to resolve your frustration.

Best Regards

Paul Stewart

Sales Manager

Mash67, not sure what was said as was not on the forum over the weekend, however if you have an issue with an order, please contact us directly on info@scottcountry.co.uk or you can call me personally on 01556 50 3175 and we will jump through hoops to resolve your issue.

We were simply inundated with Black Friday orders, and had a huge response, which meant we were still processing orders on Friday evening.

It is simply unavoidable that some people were unable to get some items they had ordered as we had multiple people buying multiple items at the same time,

We processed all orders on a strictly, first in, first out basis, and no one was treated any differently.

Generally all orders processed that we could allocate were shipped the same day, and we have had a huge number of people get their items the next day (some even Saturday) and have been over the moon with our service,

Again if there is something I can do for you perhaps on another item, I will do what I can to resolve your frustration.

Best Regards

Paul Stewart

Sales Manager

thanks for your reply Stewart I will contact you soon, a little busy at the mo, I do appreciate the contact

thanks

Matt

Archived