Its that time of year again!!!!!

varminter

Well guys and girls ,

Its that time of year when there are loads of pests around and i shall look forward to hearing about your hunting forays!!! :huh::(

I see Dave (6mm BR ) and the guys have had a crackin time so well done lads!!! ;):D

Went out myself on Saturday morning for a couple of hours and bagged a crow in a ploughed field , then had a crack at a 416yds bunnie and just missed by 2 inches due to my error reading the wind but then a magpie landed at 336yds so i sent off the 58 v-max from the PPC to be greeted by a explosion of feathers..........................DSCF3094.jpg

Went out last evening and first field a nice 342yds bunnie and also bagged a fox at 224.................

All the best....................

RAY..................................................... :D;)

Well done ray, my dissertation hand in date is on friday so after the bank holiday weekend once ive sobered up i'll be able to get back to the lamp and start postin some of my varminting exploits, The old mans just off the phone tellin me of two carrion crows nests already being built on the farm, which come next week i dont think will be being built for much longer :huh:

Nice one Ray :huh: I hear you may be comming down our way to play during the summer, hope to meet up with you and Dave and buy you both a beer and have a shot with you cheers Andy :(

As always thanks guys!!!! ;) ;)

Dave and Nemasis 243 i am looking forward to coming up for meet up with you welsh boys and then you can introduce me to some welsh varmints!!! ;)

Vim my dear so good to see you joining us " pooftas"" :lol: :lol: - nice little bag you have yourself there too!!! ;)

Shrek i shall look forward to hear about your exploits!!! ( varminting that is not on the town!! :lol: ).....

Thanks and all the best guys................

RAY................................. :D;)

Still shooting well then Ray hope to test my rifle a bit more this summer on a few longish range shots

Well hello there foxshot - long time no see!!!! ;):lol:

Good to hear from you buddy , as for your 223 ackley - i shall look forward to hearing how she gets on stretching her legs!!! :lol:

All the best..................

RAY....................... ;):lol:

Archived