Camcorder

nemasis243

Would anyone out there know of a good video or camcorder to buy to do some long distance recording (1000yrds) I have been told that high digital zoon goes very grainy , any body done anything llike this please can you give me some advice,cheers Andy

Would anyone out there know of a good video or camcorder to buy to do some long distance recording (1000yrds) I have been told that high digital zoon goes very grainy , any body done anything llike this please can you give me some advice,cheers Andy

Hi Andy

Not sure what your budget is but to get even close to that distance you will probably need to use a combination of optical and digital zoom. A camera that might be worth trying out is the http://www.dabs.com/productview.aspx?Quick...1249,4294952667

or something arround that spec. You could always try a demo outside a shop to test results.

Now then mate hows it goin! i think you would be far stretched to get anything that will zoom high enough to be able to clearly see anythin at that range.

If you want it for target shooting then i would advise (all dependant on your personal buget od course) a camera with a radio link, i think the good ones can stretch to that kind of distance and set the camera up underneath the target protected by a steel box or somthing??

Link that puppy into a laptop or 12V TV and you can see bullet strikes clearly

I may be wrong? but if i was going to set up that kind of set up the thats somthin i would look into??

Archived