IOR 4-14 x50 SX30 MP8-IL

SOLD

IOR 4-14 x 50 SX30 (30mm tube), MP8-IL scope

This never sold but I am putting it back up as I've bought a higher mag IOR.

Manufactured 08/2008 this scope is very heavy duty, and has first rate glass, on a par with Nightforce and other top end makes.

It was on my .223 for a year or so, the .223 went and then it has lived on my 243 since.

I describe things accurately because anything else is a waste of everyone's time. This has a few chips and marks in the black finish consistent with normal use, it has not been dropped or thrashed in any way, and it holds zero perfectly. I have looked after it. There are no marks whatsoever on the glass that I can see. All the dials turn smoothly and everything feels just right. The illuminated MP-8 reticle works perfectly.

IOR offers a 30 year warranty to the original owner; whilst this is not ideal since you won't be the original owner ;) , it does indicate the faith they have in their products.

You can see the latest version of the scope on Optics Warehouse here. Cost new is £895. I would like £580 or near offer, including UK delivery. Prefer payment by bank transfer or cash.

Pics underneath, or album-style here.

The scuffs look far worse in the photos than in real life! The marks from where the mounts were are from protective tape. And the blips on the lenses are reflections and dust, they are not dings on the lenses!

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Advertised elsewhere.

• 1 year later...

This is back up for sale at a much reduced price as they are on Special from Optics Warehouse (down from £1,295 to £895).... this one yours for £580 and it's a hell of a scope.

Scope arrived as promised :) it's a lovely scope now mounted on my AR ;) just need a zero session up at Bisley now :)

Gonna miss it!

Gotta say, IOR value for money is superb. I reckon Nightforce beats them for quality but only just, and they are twice the price.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived