Enjoyable evenings.

Jay Foxing

Hi all,

Every Thursday Darrel, Andy and myself meet up for a nights sport. With the light nights now upon us we decided to go out early and get some range practise in. We get down the farm and see a few bunny's, lets have some of that before we shoot some paper.

DSC00132.jpg

My rabbit 236yds.

DSC00133.jpg

Darrel's rabbit 327yds.

DSC00134.jpg

The bunny bank.

So after shooting the bunny's and a few groups on paper it was on to another farm to see if we can get a fox.

Darrel and Andy kindly called and lamped this barron vixen in for me. Miss it with the first shot, but a quick squeak from Andy just stopped it so i could drill it with a follow up shot.

DSC00136.jpg

After shooting this little vixen, a quick call produced another pair of eyes. This fox was as black as ive ever seen, shame it didn't hang round for me me to get a shot off.

Thank for reading, and all the best.

Jay.

Good on you Jay sounds like a good evening and some cracking shooting to boot.

Its good to go out and share with your mates. I'm posting this now waiting for Andy( Nemasis 243) and Brian (Welsh Foxer) to arrive. We're popping out to try some long range bunny bashing :o this bit of ground we can get out to 1200yds should be interesting with this bit of wind ;)

Keep up the good work.

Cheers

Dave

Well done boys - had a pretty good weekend my self this week, 3 foxes on friday night, few crows and magpies on saturday afternoon and some good long range bunny bashing with the 243 and 6.5 in the evening

Archived