New WT37 Thermal Imagers on the way

CliveWard

Hi All,

We'll have these in stock in a couple of weeks or less hopefully.

post-1343-0-60167400-1411416421_thumb.jpg

You get quite a bit more imager for your money with this one:

384x288 50HZ thermal core.

800x600 OLED display.

Rugged drop proof submersible IP67 device.

Built in image and video capture to internal supplied 2GB Micro SD card.

All for £2395 Inc. VAT and delivery.

Let me know if you want one as the first delivery is selling out just on word of mouth alone.

For the fence sitters, we'll be keeping a demonstrator in stock so you can have a look before you buy.

Full details are here: http://www.nightvisionstore.co.uk/ward-wt37-thermal-imager-monocular-c2x14732163

Cheers

Clive

What batteries and what the battery life like. As that the biggest issue with my guide

Hi bangbang,

Its a small camcorder style lithium pack. You get 2 packs with the unit and each one lasts 3-4 hours continuous.

It will also accept any 12V external pack or vehicle power. Pulsar EPS packs fit to it if you really need more than 6-8 hours run time in a session handheld.

Cheers

Clive

Hi visiter1,

It's on the way. When we get the 1st delivery I'll do a side by side comparison with some of the others and upload some video too.

Cheers

Clive

Any chance of giving me a shout when you've got some vid on these please clive

• 2 months later...

Hi All,

Been rather busy but managed to get some footage recorded through these as they are coming in and going out now.

A fox called in from 150 or so yards to 100 where it stood for a while before giving it legs when my squeaks started to go a bit 'comedy'. :lol:

This was recorded via the units built in SD card recorder and shows the varios modes of zoom and polarity combos. The view through the 800x600 OLED eyepiece is considerably better.

http://youtu.be/zQwNaqIyeWU

Got some bunny footage to edit and upload too.

Cheers

Clive

What is the effective range please

Hi Redding,

Range wise I can see the hills 6K away. Man size is 1.2K

For more sensible targets I would say positive ID of Rabbits at 150-200 yards or so and Foxes at 300-400 depending on how they present themselves. Detection is much further.

Cheers

Clive

They look a really neat little unit Clive, excited to see some of your new thermal scopes in action also, they look cracking bits of kit.

Do these ones have diopter adjustment as an early sample I saw didn't?

If they do I have a customer i will put onto you as she was looking for one for wildlife research.

They look a really neat little unit Clive, excited to see some of your new thermal scopes in action also, they look cracking bits of kit.

Do these ones have diopter adjustment as an early sample I saw didn't?

If they do I have a customer i will put onto you as she was looking for one for wildlife research.

Thanks for that.

It doesn't have a diopter adjustment at the moment. The factory are working on it and trying to achieve it without ruining the excellent IP rating of the unit.

I need a vision correction of around 1 diopter but find that I can still get a clear image through the unit. Anything more than that then if you wear glasses for distance then that's the obvious solution.

I know that some people don't like wearing glasses when out shooting, so for those we are developing a clip in prescription lens which will be able to compensate for astigmatism as well as diopter which should be 'best of both worlds'.

If they need something that they can hand around a group of people with different vision who may or may not have remembered to bring their glasses then maybe the Guide with the in built recording facility might be a better bet for you to offer them, allthough a bit higher up the price scale.

I hope that helps.

Cheers

Clive

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

We'll have these in stock in a couple of weeks or less hopefully.

attachicon.gifWARD T37.jpg

You get quite a bit more imager for your money with this one:

384x288 50HZ thermal core.

800x600 OLED display.

Rugged drop proof submersible IP67 device.

Built in image and video capture to internal supplied 2GB Micro SD card.

All for £2395 Inc. VAT and delivery.

Let me know if you want one as the first delivery is selling out just on word of mouth alone.

For the fence sitters, we'll be keeping a demonstrator in stock so you can have a look before you buy.

Full details are here: http://www.nightvisionstore.co.uk/ward-wt37-thermal-imager-monocular-c2x14732163

Cheers

Clive

Hi All,

Just as an update. These are in stock now and currently come with an 8GB SD Card, 12V power lead and a Peli type case!

Cheers

Clive

Archived