New Leupold

Raifuru

Hi Raifuru,

I've had mine for a month now and have used it in a variety of conditions. The glass is outstanding. At Diggle at the weekends league match it was deemed to be brighter than other top end glass. The 34 mm tube will be helping here.

In my testing it tracks very well. It is light at 740 grams so ideal for F/TR. It has 1/8th min elevation graduations and 1/4 min wind adjustments.

The best thing for me though is the "open" reticule! It really makes for precise aiming. Couple that with the One MOA hash marks It has all the features needed

in a long range target scope.

I'm very pleased with mine and will be using it at all the matches I attend. If you are going to the Europeans in September, give me a shout and you can have a look and make your own mind up.

All the best

Huck

Hi Raifuru,

I've had mine for a month now and have used it in a variety of conditions. The glass is outstanding. At Diggle at the weekends league match it was deemed to be brighter than other top end glass. The 34 mm tube will be helping here.

In my testing it tracks very well. It is light at 740 grams so ideal for F/TR. It has 1/8th min elevation graduations and 1/4 min wind adjustments.

The best thing for me though is the "open" reticule! It really makes for precise aiming. Couple that with the One MOA hash marks It has all the features needed

in a long range target scope.

I'm very pleased with mine and will be using it at all the matches I attend. If you are going to the Europeans in September, give me a shout and you can have a look and make your own mind up.

All the best

Huck

Thanks Huck.

After spending goodness knows how much on scopes over the years and basically being a Leupold detractor, I have since decided that they are probably one of the best out there. My only recent criticism has been the lowish mag. This really ticks all the boxes and as soon as I see one on sale in the UK I'll have it. I will indeed take you up on the offer to have a peak nearer the time.

Interestingly enough Burris also seem to have brought out a 40 mag version. If their QC has improved, then that may appear on one of my guns.

Archived