Changing a few rifles around and as such am parting with my savage 110 f/tr build..

This was built by Stuart Anselm at osprey last year... He is building me something new as I write this.

Minimal use - it's been run in, load developed and used in one competition so it's done 175 rounds likes 155smk 2156 running 45grn varget. Sub 1/2 moa.

Savage 110 long action to facilitate long loaded 308 rounds, ceracoated armour black, heavy bolt handle, 2 piece bases.. But if you want a rail go for a 0 moa as to shoot from 100 to 1000 you won't need it (had one and it shot too high at 100yards for development) I have a leupold vx3 lr 8.5-25x50 varmint ret on it with leupold rings and it's at the bottom of its range at 100, and at 1000 sits nicely in the middle of it elevation range to allow maximum windage.

Fitted with rifle basix trigger from syss which I think is the 4oz to 6lb version (it's certainly light)

It's fitted with a bartlein 30inch 1/12 twist which is Bead blasted.

Sat in a choate ultimate sniper stock

Internal magazine with 4(I think) capacity, but used as a single shot

Anshutz rail and attachment to allow Harris bipod too

Scope bipod and rings not included.

Looking for £900 which I think is a blinking good price.

This outshot barnards and rpas at 400 yards (before the wind and my inexperience came into play)

Photos too big to upload so drop me a email on jiminic_1@hotmail.com for some photos

Any questions about the rifle please give me a shout

Cheers

Jamie

post-12235-0-25322700-1406801514_thumb.jpg

Archived