Ridgeline Rifle case/dragbag/Kestrel 4500 NV Apllied ballistics

MINT condition Ridgeline rifle case/dragbag, I used oit three or four times when I had a LONG VTR rifle on test, 54" model is great for FTR or Fclass rifles with long barrels. Huge number of storage pockets and a Velcro pocket along the spine of the bag you can store a cleaning rid in too. Its just too long for my guns lol. Loads of external pockets and plenty of webbing inside for strapping your kit in, all straps and zips are MINT, I have had it for maybe 4 months? OH, and its too big to go in my small car lol.

high res photos at Dropbox link

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z17f3xjgwq5ntbg/AACQz_BeLklsp25LINtuUf_Xa

£70 or near offer plus £10 P&P or can be collected from Wakefield in West Yorkshire bank transfer free, paypal please add 4%

Second Item is a Kestrel 4500NV with Applied ballistics. I bought it on a whim, hardly use ait as im doing less long range shooting and more target stuff and hunting these days so I just don't get my use out of it. Its mint condition, comes with the extra tripod mount wind vane accessory and also a USB docking cradle. I might have the box somewhere but it definitely comes with the instruction manual and all bits and bobs.

£400 plus £10 P&P or near offer please, paypal plus 4% or bank transfer free, can also be collected from Wakefield, I'm occasionally at Diggle too

Archived