Semi Custom Rem 700 and Howa 1500

I've been working on offering the above at competitive prices.

I've been using mostly Bergara barrels which are great value and shoot like a dream, my customers are very happy with the results they are getting. As always all work is carried out to the highest standard.

I have been using Boyds laminate stocks as they represent excellent value which suits this project, other stocks can be used at customers request.

Prices for these semi custom rifles are sub 2k. This includes new trigger, barrel, picatinny rail and mounts where possible and Cerakote.

Any enquiries please PM me or txt me.

• 2 months later...

james i can say how pleased i am with it ! fit and finish are a credit to you mate and the balance and point ability have surprised me !,ive only put some reloads through it so far from A.N.OTHER that to be honest over the crony were all over the place ! but its grouping at about 3/4/" at 150 yards so looks promising "i will try and work something up a bit better and heavier soon !"i have run the barrel in a bit 80 rds so far.It certainly looks different now to your pics after the coating has been added ,ive taken a couple of pics today on the landy bonnet but grey on grey just does not do it justice ,your deal has let me afford something that bit special at a genuinely affordable price ,there is no way i could have afforded a full custom build .Thanks for the deal you offered me and the speed you turned everything around .oh and what a difference on the re finish of the hornet crown and threading !until you see something done to your standard you dont realise what can or should be expected to be done and what some so called smiths turn out ,improved the grouping no end !

http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww37/gjc_album/guns/PA040508_zpsc68aa51f.jpg

Archived