for sale: Sightron S3 8-32 x 56 LRTD/TDT scope

Sightron S3 8-32 x 56 LRTD/TDT scope (pics added) sold

I'm selling my Sightron S3 8-32 x 56 LRTD/TDT scope. It has side focus, target knobs and the .125moa target dot cross-hair reticle.

i bought this new from john at aimfield sports 6 weeks ago. i have had it on my 6mm ppc and shot with it once at 600 yards. i'm selling it because the reticle just doesn't suit me unfortunately. i can't fault the scope, it's probably the best value scope out there for the money. reticle is clear, turrets track nicely etc. etc.

it is as new, with the sunshade, covers, box, paperwork etc. there are a couple of tiny marks to the black finish on the tube where my rings marked it but they are miniscule and are almost un-noticeable and will be hidden once mounted again on a rifle.

it costs £875 and i'm looking for £800 and i'll send it RMSD to you. i think this is a fair deal for what is effectively a new scope which comes with a transferable warranty so john will look after you without any fears or concerns if anything should go wrong with it.

cheers for looking and any questions, pm or email me on nowler@hotmail.com and i'll email you some pics cause i can't seem to upload any just now?

derek

Archived