CZ527 .22 HORNET SETUP FOR SALE

Evening all,

I am putting my CZ527 .22 Hornet up for sale with a heavy heart. It is a cracking rifle in a very nice little do all calibre for the vermin shooter. The reason for the sale is that my knife making hobby is taking off and i want to get a Downland engineering bench grinder so the sale of this rifle will fund the grinder!

The set up is as follows:

CZ527 .22 Hornet rifle, screw cut 1/2" 20 unf

5 shot mag

Aftermarket Timney trigger which is VERY sweet

CZ 25mm mounts

Nikon Buckmasters 4.5-14x40 SF scope. Lovely glass for the money. Don't be fooled by the 40mm objective lense, this is a great scope in daylight and under the lamp. 30/30 ret.

DM80 reflex mod. It is showing signs of it's age but it is internally sound and moderates very well

Realtree rifle case with rick sack straps and oodles of padding and pockets

Lee 3 die set with FL, Collet and seating die

1/3 tub of 'lilgun

Whatever primers and 35grn v max I have left

Around 50 hand loaded rounds in an MTM box plus the load data.

This is a stunning lightweight mid range foxer/good range bunny basher that has accounted for many foxes. Dannywayoflife can testify to it's quality.

http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z363/willybomber1/IMG_8047.jpg

I will included a nice little assisted folding knife with the sale too :)

Price is £625 not including any RFD fees.

Happy to meet on the Sussex borders. NB the scope in the photo is not the one on top now, it is much better. Bipod and mod cover NOT included.

Usual forum rules apply. This rifle is offered for sale on another site at the same price.

Thanks all,

Will

Some interest but putting back to the top still at £625 which I think is a very good deal for a cracking set up.

• 1 month later...

Nice little set-up you got there. Good luck with the sale! :)

Cheers Jamie.

Thanks all for the pm's. I have replied to you and hopefully will be able to send photos out over the weekend,(my iPad is misbehaving, won't let me email to I'll try another method).

Tank

Archived