For sale is my custom built remington 700 in .308

Barrel is 20"

Stock is now an AICS painted Nato Green

Spec is as follows (Taken from riflesmiths description on Youtube video)

Rifle Spec:Remmy 700 short action as the donor action which was then blueprinted and has all the factory machine and tool marks removed. The face of the action has been re cut and faced off as has the threads and the action lugs.The bolt has been re cut to true the lugs to 90 degrees to the bore and then hand lapped to a 100% locking fit.The barrel is a Walther match barrel in 308 cal with a 1:12 twist which came as a blank and was turned down on the lathe and profiled to as close to the m40a1 profile as possible.it was then clocked and chambered with a match reamer.it has an 11 degree crown and an m18x1 thread and polished flush thread protector. An SRO comperition recoil lug was made and surface ground to be perfectly true. the action was fitted with a US optics picatinny rail. The trigger is a remington 700 standard model but from the old "E" numbered actions that has been stripped and polished and then re assembled and adjusted to a crisp 1 3/4 lb let off. . The barrel and action is Cerakoted in Dark Earth

As it sits the rifle has been fully broken in and has according to my data book 351 rounds down the new Lothar Walther barrel. I have not removed the copper since after the break in process was completed. The AICS comes with a ten round .308 magazine

Videos of the build can be found here
and here
Price is €1800

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived