Prairie Dog shoot

dogfox

Well it will not be long and I an off on the PD hunt in south Dakota.I have every thing sorted out and I have just packed my bag( I am not excited honest :P ) and getting ready for friday.I hope the weather is fine and the wind does not blow to hard.I am looking forward to using my H&S precision pistol on the PD's.

I promise to bore you with my holiday snaps when I get get back :lol:.

Dogfox

I second that foxshot ( jammy bugger :lol: ) Have a great time matey!!!!

All the very best................

RAY..................... :D:P

Dogfox,

Where in SoDak are you headed? For weather this time of year, expect the unexpected in SoDak, but always expect severe..could be 100-115* F(37-45C) and dry as a popcorn fart, or could be the monsoons...You might get to witness some spectacular thunderstorms, keep your head down..Bring your wind reading skills, as a normal gentle breeze is about 35mph...I used to gauge the wind by reading how far off the ground the wheels of the pickup truck was rockin...Ha..

JR

Hi JR

I am off to a place call Draper.It looks like the wind meter is going to get some use :lol:.I would prefer as dry as a popcorn fart :D than the monsoons.

My friend said to bring a shower coat :P.

dogfox

Draper,

One of those towns that if you blink, you've missed it..Not far off Murdo, just off I-90 on the old highway 16...Yeah, used to be some good towns near there, never shot there, but you should have a good time..

JR

Archived