Tikka T3 .308 Super Varmint

Here for sale is my Tikka Super Varmint in Stainless

in .308 price drop to £675

As standard from factory with adjustable cheek and Picatinny Rail

I bought from my local club and was a stalking rifle, I have been out with it twice in two years so as not really getting any use it's time to move it on to fund a new Wanted Rifle
Rifle

I can travel a reasonable distance for buyers

prefer face to face

I couldn't get the photos small enough but can email to any one interested
cheers

Hi,

I am interested in the Super Varmaint and I am up in Yorkshire from the 02/04/14, could you answer couple of questions for me:

1. Is factory muzzle threaded?

2. What is the round count like on the rifle, is it mainly a stalking, so low or a range rifle, High?

3.. Do you have the optilock scope mounts with it.

4. Anything else with the rifle i.e. extra mag, moderator, bipod etc.

5. What would be your best price for cash on collection, I have a figure in mind!

Send some photos through to phil.standen@wernick.co.uk

Regards,

Phil.

HI, I hope the info helps

1. Is factory muzzle threaded? - sorry afraid not

2. What is the round count like on the rifle - is it mainly a stalking, so low or a range rifle, High? - I do not have an exact round count, the original owner used it just for stalking over a few years he owned it (I enquired when I bought it myself from the club shop) and I have used it twice on the range at 400 and 600yd and was shooting better than me, the barrels are cold hammer forged so have a reputation for a good life span, I would not expect it to be high, any inspection welcome

3.. Do you have the optilock scope mounts with it. - sorry no It has a factory fitted picatinny rail I mounted to

4. Anything else with the rifle i.e. extra mag, moderator, bipod etc. not for the price advertised I was going to keep the sling and bipod but can always discuss

5. What would be your best price for cash on collection, I have a figure in mind! - I really don't want to go under £650, pm me for negotiations if you want

thanks

:)

Darren

• 3 months later...

Archived