fox shooting

Guest luckyjohn99

Guest luckyjohn99

when is the best time togo fox shooting just started shooting seen a couple last week about 9 in the evening went back tonight seen nothing loads of bunny tho any help plz on times and wot have you

I'm not so good on foxes, but I'd suggest you have a few visits to see when they're about. All animals vary, so you probably need to see what routine your fox follows. It may not be the same as other peoples.

They are on the move just before dark so anytime after then is OK. Foxes are animals of routine agreed and unless disturbed dont venture that far from home once they are established on a patch. Cubs will wander untill they find an unoccupied patch.

A

Guest wireviz

If you are going to squeak them in then the best time of year is September when there are lots and most are stupid .By this time of year foxes are well paired up and the Vixen MAY BE UNDERGROUND OR IN REAL TIGHT COVER FEEDING HER CUBS. So in real terms it seems as if there are only half as many foxes about. If you have disturbed a vixen at this time of year or walked over here earth she will certainly move the cubs and her self quite far away. With regards time of day one hour after dark seem to be the time foxes are most active and then again one or tow hours before first light. If you have any scraps of meat eg bits of what ever you have shot salt and are of about one full field for a few days then on the fourth or fifth day go and shoot what ever has been eating the grub. Not my favorite time of year for shooting foxes unless they really are being a pest.

Archived