Excellent YouTube series on long range shooting

This may be old hat to some/most/all of you, but since peeps have been good enough to give me info on things I've asked about, I wanted to try and offer something back :)

Link to episode one below of a very large series on long and extream range shooting.

It can get a tiny bit dry in places, but it is absolute gold in terms of the usefullness and depth of information. The dude seems to know where his towel is!

Anyway, hopefully it will be new to some of you, and will be of help in your shooting :)

Thanks for sharing - some in-depth explanation of ballistics there.

Link to playlist if anyone wants an overview of the whole series:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJUaiRIEduNXoal2_PkBZi0vDCIcEPxUn

:)

I obsessivly watched the first 30 odd parts over a few days (missus got bored of my being on my phone/computer/ipad constantly!), then realised how much of a complete course it was, and wished I'd started off with the idea of making notes etc...

I'm currently on video no. 65 or something. We invested in a new smart tv last year. It really enhances the viewing experience, however so as not to hog the telly watching potentially boring to others YouTube videos I watch when everyone else has gone to bed. I try and watch a couple a night but regularly fall asleep towards the end. But Rex is very good. I really like the clip where he shoots a drinks can off the top of a target at approx 1mile and his wife says holly cow you got it.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, watched a few of these... Very long winded. Somewhere in the middle he turns into a preacher... All in all, very informative!

Wish I had the range he does!

Archived