Trust me it's still WET lol

gaz6br

Well after a good few dry days and the ground looking better we got the kobota out, met up with my mate down farm at 7:45 and headed to the estate. I'd spoke to the keeper that day and he said he hadn't seen any thing about, but I said il have a look anyway. After about an hour the first fox was seen and with a nice clean head shot around 150 yards it was in the bag, nothing else was seen there.

So we headed to another farm and it known as the that which promotes growth and vigour farm because it's such a mess, but after looking and going through a few gate ways all seemed fine. Until I went in to some old maze stubble fields. We were doing ok unroll we hit a we spot and it stopped us dead. I've had the kobota a good 6 years never got stuck and it's been everywhere but this was bad it was bottomed out. So after an hour of digging and pulling we gave up it was 12 by now and didn't fancy knocking the farmer up. So rang my mate who has a farm about 2 mile away and got him out in the tractor. We had a bit if a wait so why we sat there I turned the fox pro on and bagged another dog fox bonus :)

67BC9D92-C02E-4928-A379-12D0F1B3AC72.jpg

55CD70BD-F5A6-4AEB-B9CD-3C6714F98861.jpg

F522DB36-2FC5-4A71-9D55-D6675F545612.jpg

Gaz (lamping is always fun in some way)

Nice bit of kit, the kobota.

Shows you just how wet it is! Positive result though.... :)

Out of interest Gaz, what does a used, few year old Kobota go for?

atb

Jamie

Cheers chaps ;)

Farmer I know has just brought a 07 plate road legal full cab with heaters in real tree £4000 barging. Women had it on a small holding collecting horse muck ect

Gaz

Cheers chaps ;)

Farmer I know has just brought a 07 plate road legal full cab with heaters in real tree £4000 barging. Women had it on a small holding collecting horse muck ect

Gaz

It'll need a new clutch then! JOKE ladies!... :ph34r:

Cheers Gaz. No doubt it's just right for the job, and a great bit of kit. But certainly isn't cheap then....Off topic but I can't make my mind up whether to get rid of my Insignia and buy a cheap Vitara/Rav 4, or the like, as my car does very little mileage and I'd get more use out of it, if it was a 4x4.... :(

4x4 mate you can get something good cheap if you look about

D2CD0BB4-C013-4B71-8634-B510C8B834BD.jpg

We brought this £1500 and spent a £1000 on it and it's fantastic lift out sunroof, whinch, off road tires , rock sliders, ect ect ect but what fun ;)

Gaz

Archived