Tikka M595 .308 Rifle

The reduction of my firearms collection continues, so this great rifle unfortunately must be re-homed.

The action / .308 barrel is originally from a Tikka M595 Master Sporter and has been fitted to a GRS varmint stock (surprisingly light weight!). The 23 3/8" factory barrel is a reasonably heavy varmint profile and has a 1-11" twist. I took the rifle out for a play at the Roundhouse today and it shot in the .4's at 100 yards off a bipod; handling extremely well with very little felt recoil.

I believe I'm the second owner from new and it has seen approximately 1,400 rounds in total. I know of some that still shoot sub MOA after 5,000+ rds, due to the cold hammer forging process Tikka/Sako use - so it's barely broken in… The whole rifle is in excellent condition with very few marks or signs of use.

The great factory adjustable single stage unit breaks very cleanly and has a new lighter spring fitted (provided by Baldie), making it a joy to use.

A new 5 round magazine will be supplied with the rifle & a new third eye 20 moa picatinny rail, which was only fitted yesterday!

£750 + RFD fees.

Many thanks,

Tiff

n.b. Pictures to follow in the next few days & is also advertised elsewhere.

• 3 weeks later...

Where did u get the stock from tiff ? I'm looking for the long range version

Off here a month back, s/h but basically brand new. I believe any Jackson Rifles dealer will be able to get one in a day or two.

I'm very impressed with it, extremely comfortable, elegantly simple adjustability and not very heavy at all. I would have kept it, but having decided to keep my TRG 42 I need to pay for a new trigger (circa. £400!!!) and have some funds left to feed it!

Archived