SOLD-----SAKO TRG 22 Green/Phosphate in 308win.

After much consideration I have decided to consolidate my rifle collection and so, reluctantly, I have decided to sell my TRG 22.

Included in the sale are:

A Near MFG 20 MOA Picatinny rail.

A Seekonk torque wrench, calibrated at 65in.lbs will also be included.

The original SAKO Muzzle break,

Thread protector and a push cup front sling unit.

The rifle has served me well for nearly 4 years, it has been used for the occasional deer stalking and fox shooting but has mainly been used for target shooting. Recently, the rifle has been used for the Roundhouse Rifle and Mendip Quarry Challenges where it performed flawlessly.

I am the second owner and in total it has had just under 2500 rounds through the barrel. So plenty of life left in the barrel. Being hammer forged, the TRG 30cal barrels are good for 7000 rounds plus.

I have used three loads in the rifle. I have load data that will be supplied with the rifle for 155grn Scenar (Moly), 155grn Amax and 155grn SMK. All loads will comfortably hold 0.5 MOA – tested at 100 yards. When I do my part, I have had groups in the .3’s with the Scenar and Amax.

The trigger is currently set at 2.5lb and is fitted with an Anschutz trigger blade (original trigger blade will be supplied and or fitted if required).

++++++++NOW SOLD+++++++++++

Would prefer a Face to Face transaction but can RFD at cost.

Many thanks,

Paul.

*Please note that the bipod, scope and level are not included in the sale.

P1030921.jpg

P1030922.jpg

I am selling my two centre fire rifles and putting the funds into one whilst releasing a bit of cash. Im thinking of going down the 260 route with a rifle that will be a bit lighter and shorter.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived